.

Volgers

zaterdag 26 september 2015

Sugar Nellie DT / Cards und More DT

* These are copies fromt ehe Sugar Nellie blog and the Cards und More blog*

Hi everyone,
Saturday again so 
I may give you some inspiration on this blog.
I fell in love with the Simply Sassy range all 
over again, they are way to cute 
not to use.
This one is so lovely and just had
to buy this one when she came into rubber.


She is called Travel Lite and can be bought here:


She is coloured with copics.
I just loved to make a girly pink card with this cute one.
I added some wood embelishments to my card.
Here it is:


Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
See you next week,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,
So happy you stopped by this blog today.
Today I am sharing a card with you.
I made this one extra girly and pink.



I coloured the image with copics.
I added some details that can be bought at the 
Cards und More store.
Do scroll down to the end of this post to find ouo
which items I used.


I used the lovely cork arrow from American Crafts and
the half pearls from Reprint.


The text is taken from a clear stamp sheet from Joy! Crafts.
I added Dutchdoobadoo Paste as an extra accent aroud the text.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
See you next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products from the Cards und More store:

                  


        


7 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so sweet Marion ! Love your embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning card Marion, i love it.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful card, Marion! I love your papers and all the fun details you added! Of course, the kitty! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! Cuddles and treats for Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Een bij de tijds kaartje is dit, mooie klok, mooi versierd en een heel mooi katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.