.

Volgers

zaterdag 21 mei 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
Ever since the first Gorjuss stamps
I became a big fan of those stamps.
They are so so sweet.
With Sympathy cards are always hard to make
for me, but it is a bit easier with this
wonderfull Gorjuss stamp called Guardian Angel.

Guardian Angel
Here she is coloured with copics:


You can find this stamp here:

Knowing it is appreciated makes it not easier
making a card for this occasion, but here is my
card with this gorjuss image:


And here is closeup :


Hoping to inspired you in creating your 
With Sympathy cards.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Een mooi ingekleurd afdrukje, een heel mooi hartje en fijne versieringen maken dit kaartje helemaal af, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful sympathy card, Marion, I love the layers and gorgeous colouring, and of course the kitty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.