.

Volgers

zaterdag 25 juni 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
As this week is Simply Sassy's week,
it was extra hard to pick an image.
I just love those cute range.
Finally, I did choose one:


She is called High School Student.
You can find this cute one here:


I coloured her with copics and tried to use soft pastel colours
so they would fit to the papers I used for the card.


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Een prachtig kaartje, mooi ingekleurd, fijn versierd en een heel leuk katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super cute card!
    havea nice day
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a fun card, Marion! This girl made me smile! Beautiful colouring as always! Loving your layers and stitching as well! And of course the kitty is the best part hehe. Enjoy your weekend and will write to you soon, my friend! Hugs from Kitty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.