.

Volgers

donderdag 17 september 2015

Cards und More DT September second make

Hi everyone,
Today I, Marion, am proud to give you some inspiration 
on this blog.
For today I want to share a couple of
gift boxes I made with some pampering stuff inside.
I also made some smaller cards to write a personal note
to the gift.
First, here are the boxes I made:


I used Saturated Canary digis and a Karleigh Sue digi (middle box) for 
my boxes.
All three the images are coloured with copics.
I have some more pics I want to share with you,
the box and the card I attached to it.

Here is the first box:

The second box:

and my last box:


I used several papers, but also a lot of Studiolight papers for my projects.
Please scroll down to see which products I used from the
Cards und More store.
For now, happy crafting and hugs,
See you next time,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store:

          

            

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Het zijn super mooie cadeau boxjes fijn ingekleurd en van mooie versieringen voorzien, en de strikjes staan ze voortreffelijk, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful creations Marion and so much to see...love the images and colours.
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love gift boxes and yours are simply gorgeous ! Love them a lot !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful gifts and cards, Marion! The recipients will love them! I like the kitty die cuts! Hope you have a great day! Sending hugs to you and cuddles to Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this is very nice
    I like it
    lots of hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.