.

Volgers

donderdag 25 augustus 2016

Cards und More DT

*This is a copy from the Cards und More Shopblog*

Hi everyine,
So happy you visited this blog today.
Hopefully I can give you some inspiration.
Recently I found some cards with vellum on Pinterest.
I got so inspired by them, that I wanted to use vellum
on a card.

I made a wedding card and used the vellum as tag and extra layer.
I also used gold embossing powder, on one of the hearts it just gives'
 it that little extra spark :)


As finishing touch some ribbons are used.
There are also some little dots added to the vellum with
liquid pearls.


Thank you so much for visiting.
See you next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store:

           


                 


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Het ziet er voortreffelijk uit vinden wij, en het is heel leuk om te zien, mooi versiert en een prachtig hartje, dit laatste ben je ook van ons, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a lovely wedding card, Marion! I love all of the layers, especially the vellum tag! Beautiful hand stitching as always! Sending cuddles and treats to Moppie and Droppie! Love and hugs, Kitty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. gorgeous card!
    very nice details!
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this! This lush eclectic style makes a fabulous wedding card, I'm quite envious of your layering skills!:) Annabel x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.